IPDC Finance Limited
- Responsible for maintaining relationship with potential customers and generate new businesses.
- Maintain strong relationship with existing and potential customers by offering retail products (Auto loan, home loan, Personal loan and fixed deposits/liability).
- Source potential customers and achieve monthly set target.
- Assist in signing MOU with corporate house.
- Coordinate with sales, credit and operations.
- Assist in promotional activity or marketing events to promote retail products.
- Minimum Bachelors’ degree from any reputed university.
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Retail Banking, Relationship
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Relationship Management
- Target driven-Team Work
- Interpersonal skill.
- Excellent communication skill both in Bangla and English.
- Sound knowledge on MS Office.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Medical allowance, Performance bonus, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
jobstalk.net Online Job Posting
How to Apply: If you have the right attitude, passion and dedication in escalating your career with IPDC, please visit our website (ipdcbd.com) career section or send your CV to email@example.com mentioning the position you are applying by June 9, 2018.
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org