Mercantile Bank Securities Limited
- To formulate business strategies! road maps to implement business plans for boosting profitability and smooth operations.
- To support the business unit to attain target oriented goals and performances.
- To ensure compliance issues as prescribed by the Bangladesh
- Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC), CDBL and Bourses etc.
- Meeting business targets, margin loan maintenance and implementing new development in Capital Market.
- Responsible for executing and implementing day to day operational activities of MBSL.
- MBA/ MBM/ Honors & Masters ¡n Finance / Accounting / Management with minimum 2nd Division/ Class in any examination.
- At least 12 year(s)
- Age at most 45 years
- Minimum 12 years experience! exposures in the related field.
- Professional degree in the related field would be treated as an added qualification.
- Preference will be given to the candidate presently working in the subsidiary security company of a Bank/NBFI in the position of COO or Deputy COO.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Attractive compensation package.
- Excellent working environment.
- Smooth career progression.
jobstalk.ne Online Job Posting
If you feel you are the right candidate to face the challenges and want to join the winning team, submit your full length CV highlighting the academic and professional exposures! experiences along with recent passport size color photograph of white background addressing Mercantile Bank Limited, Human Resources Division, Head Office, 61 Dilkusha C/A, Dhaka-1000.
Application Deadline : June 14, 2018