Q91: out of the given alternatives, choose the one that best expresses the meaning of the given word:-IMPROVEMENT
- Ans: Betterment.
Q92: choose the word opposite in meaning to the given word:-LIABILITY
- Ans: Assets.
Q93: choose the word opposite in meaning to the given word: HATE
- Ans: Admire.
Q94: Reason is the highest faculty—on human by their creator.
- Ans: bestowed.
Q95: one of the four sentences given in each question is grammatically wrong. That alternative is your answer:-
- Laziness is detrimental for success
- Neither you nor i am in a sound position.
- He begged the favour of my granting him leave
- Your action is not in conformity with the law
- Ans: Laziness is detrimental for success.
Q96: one of the four sentences given in each question is grammatically wrong. That alternative is your answer:-
- He has no desire for fame
- He is too miserly to part with his money
- He has invited me for dinner
- I intend going to Rajshahi
- Ans: I intend going to Rajshahi.
Q97: Choose the correctly spelt word:-
- Ans: Supersede.
Q98: The horror movie scared them out of their-
- Ans: Wits.
Q99: “I know him.” Change the voice form
- He has been known by me
- He was known to me
- He is known to me
- He is known by me
- Ans: He is known to me.
Q100: To put the cart before the horse—–
- to reverse the natural order of things
- to raise obstacle
- to force a person to do something
- to offer a person what he cannot eat
- Ans: to reverse the natural order of things.